I was totally going to make him a super tasteful birthday blingee like I did for Broke, but let’s face it, Nelson was already pretty good at blingin himself well up. SHINE ON, YOU CRAZY DIAMOND CHELENGK.
Hey bros! The new school year is coming up and I’ve got far too many books that I don’t really re-read anymore and I’ve been selling them all at a used bookstore. But then I realized! Why not do a giveaway, seeing as we haven’t done anything (watchalong, tea party, ect) for a really long time.
- RL Stevenson’s Treasure Island
- RL Stevenson’s Kidnapped
- William Golding’s Rites of Passage
- Herman Melville’s Omoo
- Herman Melville’s Moby Dick
- Jonathan Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels
- and a new Peter Pauper Press “Old World” journal
There will be four winners this time around! First place will receive the journal and two books of their choice, second place will receive two of their choice from the remaining books, and third place will choose one from the remaining books, and fourth place will receive whichever book remains.
- You do not have to be a “Bro of Sail” to win this giveaway, but only people with an interest in the Age of Sail will be eligible to win. I just want these to go to people who I know will appreciate them and also this is an age of sail oriented giveaway.
- You do not have to be following me, but it would be nice!
- You can reblog as many times as you want, but it wont increase your chances of winning. Basically one entry per person.
- No giveaway blogs.
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. No ask box, no prize.
- If you are a young ‘un, you must have permission from your parent(s)/guardian(s) to release your mailing address to me. I wont be sharing it with anyone, but I don’t want you to get in trouble for having a random package show up at your doorstep.
Note: I will ship to anywhere in the world!
That seems about all. So let’s get started. The end date for this giveaway is Sunday, September 22th! Good luck!